Welcome and thank you for supporting Knit Finance. If you win a whitelist slot in this campaign, you are eligible to purchase a $100(in USD value) allocation worth of KFT token.
Campaign will end on 11:59PM 30th June 2021 IST
Knit Finance will NEVER DM you first on any platform. All DMs are scams! See Knit Finance official channels at the bottom of this announcement.
KnitFinance KFT Token IDO details
- Initial Market Cap: $820,000
- Max Supply: 100,000,000
- Initial Circulating Supply: 7,850,000
- Public Token Price: $0.19
- Total Raise in this campaign: $15,000
- Vesting: No vesting, 100% released at listing
- $100 worth of KFT token per participants
- Total 150 whitelist participants
The KnitFinance $KFT Token whitelist contest is live!
Details of Event
- 100 winners will be randomly selected at the end of the campaign
- Each winner will be whitelisted and eligible, after passing KYC, to purchase $100 (in USD value) of the KFT token during the Public sale event. More details on the Public sale to be announced later.
- Community members can increase their chance of whitelisting with multiple tasks submissions. Each task is worth a number of entries. The more entries you have, the higher the chance of getting an allocation.
To have a chance at a spot in the whitelist, kindly complete these tasks:
- Fill in the whitelist form: gleam link here
- Enter your TG username
- Enter your ERC20 wallet address
- Follow KnitFinance on Twitter: https://twitter.com/knitfinance
- Join our TG community channel: https://t.me/knitfinance
- Join our TG announcement channel: https://t.me/knitfinanceann
- Visit the official website: https://knit.finance
- Read Medium articles and give them clap: https://knitfinance.medium.com
- Create a meme for Knit Finance
- Stay active in TG Community
- Daily bonus entry
- Refer friends for extra entries
Knit Finance is a unique decentralized protocol for creating cross-chain wrappers for the top-200 Assets. It delivers all-market bridges to ensure comfortable cross-chain fluidity of assets and allows institutions, developers, farmers, and traders to tap into trusted custody to mint Knit’s K-Assets.
$KFT Token Metrics & Whitepaper
KnitFinance Token Metrics:-
KnitFinance Whitepaper :-
Learn More About Knit Finance on:
Terms & Conditions:
Use a self-custodied (Metamask, Trustwallet, etc.) eth wallet address. Do NOT use an exchange wallet to participate
The campaign will generate 150 winners via a Random Draw based on the total number of entries. Each winner will be eligible to buy $100 USD worth of $KFT tokens during the IDO event
A participant can only win up to one whitelist slot. Winners will need to complete KYC for $KFT IDO
Knit Finance reserves the right to disqualify bots or fake users prior to a randomized drawing of eligible users who will be whitelisted for the IDO. Eligible users must have valid ETH addresses, Telegram handles and an email address
Knit Finance reserves the right to cancel or amend any Activity, Activity Rules or Details at our sole discretion
This campaign is open internationally, but restrictions due to compliance regulations for different jurisdictions apply. Residents from the United States and OFAC sanction countries are not permitted to join this contest. The team is not responsible for any legal repercussions incurred due to non-compliance of participants. Please consult the respective laws governing your region for the most accurate information
Risk Warning: Trading and/or generally investing in any cryptocurrency involve significant risks and can result in the complete loss of your capital. You should not invest more than you can afford to lose and you should ensure that you fully understand the risks involved. Before investing, please consider your level of experience, objectives, and risk tolerance, and seek independent financial and legal advice if necessary. It is your responsibility to ascertain whether you are permitted to use the services of Impossible Finance based on the legal and regulatory requirements of your country of residence and/or applicable jurisdiction(s).