KnitFinance Integrated $LTC Into its Multichain Wrapping Protocol in Beta
Knit Finance is happy to announce Integration of Bitcoin into its multichain wrapping platform in beta.
- Knit Finance integrates $LTC into its multi-chain Beta platform.
- $LTC will be tradable across multiple chains through Knit Finance.
- Users can take their wrapped K-BTC and create options to stake, lend, borrow and margin trade across multiple chains.
- $LTC users will have options to trade in more network chains in future when Knit Finance adds more network chains.
- Once staking goes live users will be rewarded for staking in the form of K-Assets.
- K-Assets will also be made tradeable across trading platforms in future.
Test out integration here beta.knit.finance
Please note dApp is still under development it might face issues feel free to share feedback in our telegram community. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Knit Finance
Knit Finance is a unique web3 protocol for creating cross-chain wrappers for the top-200 assets. It delivers all-market bridges to ensure comfortable cross-chain fluidity of assets and allows institutions, developers, farmers, and traders to tap into trusted custody to mint Knit’s k tokens.
Follow Knit Finance across official channels:
Litecoin is a decentralized peer-to-peer cryptocurrency and open-source software project released under the MIT/X11 licence. Inspired by Bitcoin, Litecoin was among the earliest altcoins, starting in October 2011. In technical details, the Litecoin main chain shares a slightly modified Bitcoin codebase.