Knit Finance to integrate Pandora Protocol into its cross chain Platform to issue kAssets
Knit Finance is excited to announce partnership with Pandora Protocol.
Knit Finance to integrate Pandora Protocol into its Multi-chain platform.
Pandora Protocol enables real-world assets to be on-chain. Pandora Protocol solution will bridge the off-chain assets to on-chain and facilitate the trade.
- Knit Finance integrates Pandora Protocol into its multi-chain platform.
- Pandora Protocol assets will be tradable across multiple chains.
- Pandora Protocol users can take their wrapped kASSETS and create options to stake, lend, borrow and margin trade across multiple chains.
- Pandora Protocol users will have options to trade in more network chains in future when Knit Finance adds more network chains.
- Pandora Protocol users will have more options to get benefit for staking in the form of K-Assets in the insured custodian model.
- K-Assets will also be made tradeable on Pandora’s NFT marketplace.
- Knit Finance users will also have options to issue wrapped assets on Pandora Protocol market platforms.
About Knit Finance
Knit Finance is a unique decentralized protocol for creating cross-chain wrappers for the top-200 assets. It delivers all-market bridges to ensure comfortable cross-chain fluidity of assets and allows institutions, developers, farmers, and traders to tap into trusted custody to mint Knit’s k tokens.
Follow Knit Finance across official channels:
Pandora Protocol provides the platform where any real-world asset can be traded in a trustless and frictionless way via NFT. Pandora Protocol is leveraging the existing blockchain infrastructure and building a middle-layer Pandora protocol on top of it. This middle-layer will help any real-world asset get tokenized in NFT, which can be traded globally anywhere.