Knit Finance is Thrilled to Announce Collaboration with Forward Protocol
Knit Finance is thrilled to announce collaboration with Forward Protocol. Forward Protocol is the WordPress for Web 3.0. It features blockchain toolkits requiring no code that will enable anyone to create and participate in Decentralized Value-Driven Economies. Knit finance will facilitate the interoperability and bridging of K-Assets through Forward Protocol’s ecosystem and allow users to lend, stake and trade through Knit Finance multi-chain platform.
- Knit Finance can integrate tokens deployed through Forward Factory into its multi-chain platform once launched.
- Integrated tokens are enabled to be traded across multiple blockchain networks through Knit Finance.
- Users can leverage their wrapped K-Asset tokens in staking, lending, borrowing and may margin trade across multiple chains.
- Forward Protocol users will be able to trade on additional blockchain networks in the future, as Knit Finance integrates them into its multi-chain bridge.
- Once staking goes live, users will be rewarded for staking K-Assets.
About Knit Finance
Knit Finance is a unique web3 protocol for developing cross-chain wrappers to make crypto assets interoperable. Knit Finance plans to deliver a blockchain network for all-market bridges to ensure fluid cross-chain asset transfers and to allow institutions, developers, farmers and traders to tap into interoperable crypto ecosystems through Knit Finance’s blockchain network. Knit Finance also plans to build a crypto-asset bridge into an interoperable web3 ecosystem.
Follow Knit Finance on their official channels:
About Forward Protocol
Forward Protocol provides blockchain toolkits that connect the value-driven economy. The modular architecture and ready-to-deploy fully customizable smart contracts are designed for anyone to adopt blockchain technology, without any risk.
Forward Protocol employs an easy-to-use WordPress-like model to facilitate a no-code environment that users can interact with even without technical knowledge.
Follow Forward Protocol on their official channels: