KnitFinance Integrated $KFT Token Into its Multichain Wrapping Protocol in Beta
Knit Finance is happy to announce Integration of KFT token into its multichain wrapping platform in beta.
- Knit Finance integrates $KFT into its multi-chain Beta platform.
- $KFT will be tradable across multiple chains through Knit Finance.
- Users can take their wrapped K-KFT and create options to stake, lend, borrow and margin trade across multiple chains.
- $KFT users will have options to trade in more network chains in future when Knit Finance adds more network chains.
- Once staking goes live users will be rewarded for staking in the form of K-Assets.
- K-Assets will also be made tradeable across trading platforms in future.
Test out integration here beta.knit.finance
Please note dApp is still under development it might face issues feel free to share feedback in our telegram community. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Knit Finance
Knit Finance is a unique web3 protocol for creating cross-chain wrappers for the top-200 assets. It delivers all-market bridges to ensure comfortable cross-chain fluidity of assets and allows institutions, developers, farmers, and traders to tap into trusted custody to mint Knit’s k tokens.
Follow Knit Finance across official channels: